Building Refurbishment, Worcester
Building refurbishment at Norton Parish Hall, Worcester stripping out existing toilets and showers, internal block walls, tiled flooring and, replacing with new WCs meeting room and moveable concertina partitions. The scope also included provision of mesh steel partitions to create a new secure store and new concrete paths externally to the building.
• Designed to comply with all Building Control regulations whilst achieving the functional objectives of the Parish Council.
• Removed all internal block walls in the work area to create a new open plan space for the new build to be undertaken.
• Levelled the floor and laid new Karndean flooring.
• Built new stud and plasterboard walls within integral insulation to create new WCs and meeting room(s).
• Installed a new concertina sliding partition to allow for the reconfiguration of the meeting room.
• Installed new external windows to the meeting room.
• Building control approval undertaken by Advantage making the end to end process extremely straight forward for the customer.
CALL NOW for more information: 01905 622830 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch with our sales team who will be happy to discuss your needs and provide you with a no-obligation quote.