Turnkey Mezzanine & Fit Out Project, Gloucester
Complete design and build of a double fire rated mezzanine floor in Gloucester designed for storage and offices.
- Mezzanine floors were 76m2 and 36m2.
- Full CAD/CAM design with structural calculations.
- Before installation began, we sealed the floor and laid an epoxy floor coating.
- Upon design sign off, manufacturing was quickly undertaken and steelwork erected over several days.
- Once the structure was built, it was ’fire rated’ and suspended ceiling installed to comply with Building Control Regulations.
- We then knocked through the wall between buildings and created a new fire exit joining the two mezzanines.
- Open plan offices were built using stud and plasterboard in a tape joint and emulsion finish and carpets laid.
- A glass feature wall was installed on the mezzanine edge providing a panoramic view of the factory
- Building control approval was undertaken by Advantage making the end to end process extremely straight forward for the customer.
- All our mezzanines are provided with CE mark certification and full loading and structural calculations.
Contact Advantage Storage and Handling today to find out how we can transform your space!