When this company decided to set up an in-house mail distribution centre with new collating mail-sort machines, it started with an empty shell industrial unit with only disabled toilet facilities installed.
Advantage offered a complete design and build solution, liaising with Building control regarding ‘means of escape’ and fire protected route, comprising the following elements:
- Storage mezzanine floor with a wide column span and up and over pallet safety gate
- One hour fire protection to the mezzanine
- Two staircases with the ambulant stairs designed with plain timber treads and risers for carpeting and handrail
- Taped and jointed stud partitions with suspended ceilings
- Bulkhead ceiling aperture to maximise borrowed natural light
- Server room with ventilation
- Rest Area complete with kitchen units and plumbing
- Additional toilet facilities, connecting into the existing disabled toilet
- Floor covering comprising both carpet tiles and ‘Polyflor’ vinyl
- All electrical services including general and emergency lighting, data cabling, power and smoke detection
Contact Advantage Storage and Handling today to find out how we can transform your space!